HarborOne Mortgage is open for business. The health and safety of our customers and our team are of the utmost importance to us in this ever changing COVID-19 environment. Because of that, we are fortunate that our staff is able to work from home and online and ready to assist you with all of your home financing needs.
We continue to lend to both homebuyers and refinance customers during these unprecedented times. Much of our business can be conducted over the phone or via the internet, however, there may be instances where business is conducted face to face. Home inspections, appraisals and loan closings are a few examples where a face to face may be requested. Below are best practices when you are planning for an in-person meeting:
- Confirmation there has been no known exposure to the virus, no overseas travel within 45 days, and no current symptoms indicative of the Coronavirus.
- Sanitize surfaces before and after any in person meetings
- Do not share pen or other instruments
- Agree to be no closer than six feet from anyone
- Provide any form of ID, when required, electronically to avoid physical contact
- Ask individuals to wash their hands thoroughly prior to meeting
- Encourage the use of rubber gloves, if possible
As we navigate through this historic time, you may experience transactional delays due to shelter at home requirements, businesses closures, job interruptions, etc. Please communicate with your HOME Loan Officer if there are any material changes to your circumstances prior to the closing of your home mortgage. Stay safe!
Additional questions? Please call us at 800-877-8686 or email us through our Contact Us page.
See More TestimonialsKristin was by far the most helpful, informative, clear and organized loan officer we have worked with. She came through on every detail, and made the whole process feel so human, which was nice considering the timing during a pandemic. I felt like I could ask her anything and she was going to be honest. This was the first closing --home purchase or refinance--where there wasn't a giant surprise at the end. I would absolutely refer Kristin to anyone looking for mortgage help! Thank you, Courtney and Ryan Libby- Courtney and Ryan